- Criminal Defense (Felonies and Misdemeanors, District and Circuit Court Matters)
- Serious Traffic Violations (All traffic violation that carry the potential of jail time)
- DUI (Driving Under the Influence)
- DWI (Driving While Impaired)
- Payable Traffic Violation (All traffic violation that carry only the potential of fines)
- Personal Injury (Injuries caused by the negligence of another)
- Estates and Trusts
- Last Will and Testament (Drafting documents for end of life decisions)
- Family Law (divorce and custody matters)
- Civil Litigation
- General Practice
If you have an issue that involves any of the above mentioned ares of practice, please contact the office immediately to schedule a free initial consultation at 410.288.2900.
At the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, we pride ourselves on providing the best possible legal advise and counsel to our clients. Let us sit down with you and discuss your case at length, going over all the facts and discussing the decisions that you can make that will result in the best possible outcome.